Everyday, we are faced with the pressures of the world. That is why, we stress a lot that it leads to affect our health. That what make this site significant as we both share and work together to achieve a healthier life for ourselves and for the people we care.

Welcome to a healthier and nourishing life!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Silka Papaya Lotion

My skin is dry and it makes me feel inferior especially when I'm with my friends because they have a perfect, healthy, white, glowing skin.

I've tried using various skin products and none of them give the glow of my skin except this Silka Skin Whitening Papaya Lotion which has SPF6. SPF6 helps protect and shield the skin from the darkening effects of the sun's UV rays. It has enriched with Vitamin E in order to protect my skin from the premature aging effects of sunlight and pollution.

Now, I worry no more. My skin is not dry anymore. My skin looks fairer, healthy with a youthful glow.

I don't have to worry anymore when I'm with my friends for my skin glows and whitens now. Thanks to Silka Papaya Lotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment