Everyday, we are faced with the pressures of the world. That is why, we stress a lot that it leads to affect our health. That what make this site significant as we both share and work together to achieve a healthier life for ourselves and for the people we care.

Welcome to a healthier and nourishing life!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Not wanting to eat.

I have a problem with my eating habit nowadays. Unlike before that I am very busy of work, I eat a lot. Now that I take a rest (almost 6 months now) of work, I don't consume much eating. I eat late and it seems that I don't have the good eating appetite. I don't know the reason behind this.

Just recently, I have eaten my breakfast at 12 noon. That is indeed not a breakfast and I have eaten my lunch at 4 in the afternoon. i just often eat when my stomach asks for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment