Everyday, we are faced with the pressures of the world. That is why, we stress a lot that it leads to affect our health. That what make this site significant as we both share and work together to achieve a healthier life for ourselves and for the people we care.

Welcome to a healthier and nourishing life!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Alcohol makes skin dry?

I often use alcohol as a disinfectant. I am always bringing alcohol wherever I go. I have applied alcohol on my skin that has bitten by mosquitoes in order to stop the itchy stimuli and for me not to tolerate from too much scratching. I have been using alcohol for many years now.

I have noticed that my skin looks dry. Does alcohol really makes my skin dry? I don't want to believe on this because I have been using it for many years now. It is just I have seen the effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment