Everyday, we are faced with the pressures of the world. That is why, we stress a lot that it leads to affect our health. That what make this site significant as we both share and work together to achieve a healthier life for ourselves and for the people we care.

Welcome to a healthier and nourishing life!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Consult the expert, doctors...Do not self-medicate!

I have a toothache and I always take pain-reliever medicines. I almost take 5 tablets a day especially when the ache is really serious. Toothache is really disgusting! I can't do what I want to do in a day. Toothache gets me things to stop from doing. Just this morning, I woke up early to prepare myself for work. As I have eaten my breakfast, my tooth ache (the affected area). Thus, I wasn't able to go to work. I just called the company that I can't make to report for office today.

I decided to go to a dentist to have my tooth extracted. Happily, less suffering of ache is what I forcefully sacrifice now.

The dentist told me that I should directly have my tooth extracted before the bacteria scattered to another neighboring tooth. Actually, two tooth has been extracted from me. That is why, it pains a lot this morning.

Now, I am happy that I am okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment