Everyday, we are faced with the pressures of the world. That is why, we stress a lot that it leads to affect our health. That what make this site significant as we both share and work together to achieve a healthier life for ourselves and for the people we care.

Welcome to a healthier and nourishing life!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Best face cream?

I bought this new face cream that I thought would help lessen the pimples on my face. But I was discouraged because the pimples are getting many. It was my fifth day now that I applied this face cream.

Now, I am shy to be with my friends and to go to school. My friends or classmates will bully me for sure. What should I suppose to do? I try washing my face with warm water and soap but nothing happens.

I cry all day long.

So frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment