Everyday, we are faced with the pressures of the world. That is why, we stress a lot that it leads to affect our health. That what make this site significant as we both share and work together to achieve a healthier life for ourselves and for the people we care.

Welcome to a healthier and nourishing life!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cotton Buds for ear cleaning.

I often clean my ears once a week. Frankly, when I ran out of cotton buds, I use a piece of match with a cotton coiled on the tip of it. But after a crucial incidence that I have experienced from using them, I don't want to happen it again.

I was cleaning my ear using the improvised cotton buds (match with coiled cotton), until suddenly, I worried a lot because the small piece of cotton was left in my inner ear. I felt scared. I don't know what to do. I asked help from my sister and she was able to get the cotton with the use of her hand. But it took almost hours to get it that I almost cry with much pain. That crucial incidence, I never want to experience again.

That is why, I trust this kind of cotton buds (Purity Cotton Buds) that safely clean my ears with no piece to be left in my inner ear because the cotton perfectly stick at its both ends. Furthermore, it cleans my ears as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment