Everyday, we are faced with the pressures of the world. That is why, we stress a lot that it leads to affect our health. That what make this site significant as we both share and work together to achieve a healthier life for ourselves and for the people we care.

Welcome to a healthier and nourishing life!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Vomiting and diarrhea? Here is the remedy.

I went to my friend's house, just a few block from our street to join the birthday celebration of Jessica's son, Michael. There were lots of visitors as well as there were lots of food on the table - desserts, beef steak, pork chop, chicken curry, vegetables and fruits. In fact, I tasted them all. I served my plate with lots of those food because I miss eating them, lots of them.

Unluckily, when I arrived home from the party, I vomit a lot. I even had a diarrhea. I was regretful of the delicious food that I have eaten because I just discharged them.

I want to directly go to the hospital but it's already past 10 in the evening. I just drink lots of water to compensate for the lost electrolytes due to dehydration.

I called my friend, Mica to help me on what should I suppose to do. She advised me to drink Pedialyte.

At last, I find relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment