Everyday, we are faced with the pressures of the world. That is why, we stress a lot that it leads to affect our health. That what make this site significant as we both share and work together to achieve a healthier life for ourselves and for the people we care.

Welcome to a healthier and nourishing life!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Oigong: Stress, tension and anxiety reliever.

I consider Oigong to relieve me suffering from tension, and stress. I admit, I'm overly stressful because of piled works in the office. Whenever I finish one task, another comes and even more. I am quite use to it but I often said, "I need a break!" I rest my stress practicing Oigong.

Oigong mitigates pain by clearing energy blockages along invisible patheways called meridians. I begin with ten minutes of meditation and I progress to tai chi-like exercises, synchronized with relaxes breathing

Study reveals that Oigong helps releases endorphins in the brain that can bring a sense of peace and a relief from pain.

Indeed, after weeks of practising Oiging, no matter how much task to be done, I'm confidently ready to finish them all. It's so great feeling healthy everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment