Everyday, we are faced with the pressures of the world. That is why, we stress a lot that it leads to affect our health. That what make this site significant as we both share and work together to achieve a healthier life for ourselves and for the people we care.

Welcome to a healthier and nourishing life!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dusts from comb

Everyday, we are faced with pollution. In fact, no matter how we wash our body and we take a bath, still we can't escape from dusts and bacteria.

Every morning, I always take a bath. In fact, I shampoo my hair and I apply body wash but this does not prevent me from being free from bacteria.

I have a serious problem with my hair because it is dry and full dusts which I got from the environment. When I comb my hair, accumulated dusts stick to the comb, making my comb dirty.

As a result, with the use of a brush, I clean it everyday. I wet the comb and I brush it with a brush with soap. It will loose all the dirt.

To prevent spreading the dirt, I don't let my friend borrow my comb. They should have their personal belongings with them such as comb, mirror, lipstick, make-up, powder, etc. in a pouch. So wherever they go, they are always ready on the go!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the information. Yes, indeed! I agree with what you said that comb should not be borrowed. It is a personal belonging and everyone should have one for each.

    ReplyDelete