Everyday, we are faced with the pressures of the world. That is why, we stress a lot that it leads to affect our health. That what make this site significant as we both share and work together to achieve a healthier life for ourselves and for the people we care.

Welcome to a healthier and nourishing life!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Almond Eating: It's Beneficial

I love eating almond. I eat everyday or whenever I like. I even bought some huge packs of almond which I stock in the refrigerator so whenever I want to take a bite, I have lots in store.

This news from Women's Health magazine (November 2008) reported that almond improves digestion and boost one's immune system by increasing levels of good bacteria in the digestive tract. Applied and Environmental Microbiology testifies that too. They further reveals that to keep escape route of clear obstacles, eat one large handful of almonds (about 25) every day.

I'm glad I've made the right choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment