Everyday, we are faced with the pressures of the world. That is why, we stress a lot that it leads to affect our health. That what make this site significant as we both share and work together to achieve a healthier life for ourselves and for the people we care.

Welcome to a healthier and nourishing life!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Yoga

I am prone to exercising. I love the pleasure of achieving a healthy lifestyle through stretching out my muscles and take time to strengthen my bones and body through yoga.

Yoga is a vast collection of spiritual techniques and practices aimed at integrating the mind, body and spirit to achieve a state of enlightenment or oneness without the universe. But in simplest terms, yoga is a general term that encompasses many different disciplines, from the purely physical to the purely spiritual and everything in between. But yoga need not be confusing or complicated in fact, its very essence is simplicity.

Yoga offers complete detoxification as the gentle stretching of muscles and joints as well as massaging the various organs ensures the optimum blood supple to various parts of the body. This leads to benefits such as delayed aging, energy and a remarkable zest for life.

Furthermore, yoga creates a sound and relaxed mind through the breathing exercises and ordered sequence of moves and techniques. The deep breathing allows oxygen to permeate every part of the body, particularly the brain, and clears it of stress and negativities.

Indeed, I was not wrong choosing yoga as my 'appetizer' to strengthen my muscles and bones which are the most used part of my body as I do daily task of work and more works. Now, I can say that I'm in the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment