Everyday, we are faced with the pressures of the world. That is why, we stress a lot that it leads to affect our health. That what make this site significant as we both share and work together to achieve a healthier life for ourselves and for the people we care.

Welcome to a healthier and nourishing life!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Pedicuring

Our feet needs a lot of care. Just like we put make-up into our face, we also need to color our toenails. One way to best make our feet attractive if through pedicuring.

I am more conscious of myself especially to my physical health. That is why, I am always making sure considering the beauty of my feet.

I remove old nail polish if cotton, sponge the surface of the toenail with a downward, rotary movement. I file my toenail with a nail file or an emery board starting from the little toenail, following the stroke from corner to center to prevent nail splitting. I soften dead cuticle with a cuticle remover. I push back dead cuticle gently with a pusher. I trim the dead cuticle with a nipper and cut the cuticle in a single segment. Furthermore, I clean under the free sedge with an orangewood stick tipped with a piece of cotton. I brush the toenails in a downward movement. I dry my feet and nails with a towel. I apply the base coat quickly, starting from the center of the nail and going towards the sides, apply liquid nail polish, apply the top coat, following the same stroke in applying base and liquid polish. And lastly, I remove excess polish around the nail with an orangewood stick tipped with a piece of cotton, dipped in acetone.

Pedicuring my feet takes a lot of time. But all is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment