Everyday, we are faced with the pressures of the world. That is why, we stress a lot that it leads to affect our health. That what make this site significant as we both share and work together to achieve a healthier life for ourselves and for the people we care.

Welcome to a healthier and nourishing life!

Friday, October 23, 2009

My stomach aches after drinking 2 glasses of softdrinks.

I really felt bad today. My stomach is aching but I just force my self to write for the hope that through expressing how I feel, it will lessen the pain. Nevertheless, I need to write.

When we had our lunch, all in the table are a plate of rice, a bowl of vegetable (viand) and a bottle of soft drink. In order to quench my thirst, upon arriving from the Internet cafe, I drank 2 glasses of soft drink the I start eating 2 cups of rice and much of the viand. I was thinking that everything is fine not until I have eaten my lunch. I can clearly feel that my stomach is gradually aching. Now, I suffer a lot of pain in my stomach. This is really a serious ache.

I am just wondering why drinking 2 glasses of soft drink makes me feel really weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment